Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

When you literally need to pull at straws to devise a world where someone is evil like you are here, then they’re probably good.

What you’re proposing makes even less sense than you being evil.

1 Like

I’m considering the worlds, I’m considering all worlds.
But I’m just stating inconsistencies.

Which when you seem to understand BotC, these are inconsistencies you should realise yourself too.

1 Like

Those are the kinds of questions you need to ask yourself though. To see if such worlds are probable or even possible and why would I consider worlds where I’m evil when I know that I’m not evil?

just iso’ed gummy and it turns out i mandela affected myself. they never whispered mayhater (although they wanted to that one time). looks like those mayhater/gummy worlds are all bunk. or maybe the partners just never contacted each other and analyzing whispers doesn’t really matter

1 Like

idk as this goes on im starting to be convinced it’s a raincloud/mayhater world

i can’t see an evil benguin analyzing like this

They aren’t bunk and they tried whispering to MAYHATER but MAYHATER denied the whisper. I’ve seen two evils do that a lot.

but why didn’t mayhater and gummy ever talk with each other to strategize??? like all partners have to in all worlds???

Benguin’s own info was that Raincloud and Mayhater didn’t start as evil together.

*she

maybe benguined got poisoned :flushed:

I feel the opposite way. I’m not sure a good Benguined would be acting exactly like this and trying his best to come up with worlds where I’m evil but I still think it’s more likely to be you.

if n1 gave a droisoned noble two starting evils my postgame laughter will be heard across the united states

1 Like

well it’s literally not me

and it doesn’t make any sense for me to stick w/ being oracle unless i really was the oracle yallll come on

if i’m evil i just “tunnel” gummy and don’t stick my neck out like this

1 Like

(yes im just agreeing w benguined. im desperate. i swear it’s not me. )

Gummy tried to do so Benguined. Remember? Also, MAYHATER never whispered to Someone either. Neithewr even tried whispering to the other.

yeah my point being. if you’re not using that to rule out worlds don’t use it to rule out mine

bro i was literally only asking to whisper w/ mayhater bc they said they would copy paste their dms w bionic nad only summarized so i was sus

I’m honestly not sure what to say to that.