Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

that’s heat actually

they. would still have pushed their flagbearer that day barring someone holding the monsta but.

Mayhater defended Raincloud???

Yes they do.

did you forget day 1

No, but still you’re saying that Mayhater has pushed their flagbearer still and you know that’s illogical

1 Like

I did not.

it’s possible mayhater knew they were gonna go over anyway. who fucking knows

socially i’m starting to think the doubleclaim reads like evil kii committing to something and then getting owned by gummy actually having that character. but then gummy has to be poisoned n2 and n3 (presumably by kii). ugh

MAYHATER literally wanted me dead D3, when I would be holding onto Lil Monsta in that world. Plus, MAYHATER was in a double claim twice. There’s no space for MAYHATER to ever have been good.

kii is just. refusing to even investigate any worlds where raincloud is evil at this point and it’s rubbing me the wrong way

It’s because it’s obvious that I’m not evil. Besides, Gummy’s info confirms Kii as good. So in order for Kii to be evil, Gummy would need to be evil too.

Also, he has investigated those worlds.

Mayhater and Rain whispered once I believe.
Not even D2 or anything else.
You know that in a mez turn game the mez and evil would usually speak to each other to inform them of the team, right?

Also whisper was broken within less than 5 mins at that.

mez whisper needs like 3 messages this is so easy to fake

Benguined, MAYHATER is virtually confirmed to be starting evil. That much is obvious. Why get into a doubleclaim with someone otherwise? Why not just claim your real role?

Yes Mez whisper only needs a few messages.
It was not Raincloud’s first whisper, so in this world Raincloud saved the word for Mayhater
Didn’t whisper to them later on when you usually need to in order to inform them of the team (This being inconsistent with a mez turn world between the 2)

…maybe if you know there’s a noble ping that implicates you and want to clear an actual starting evil in it?

I don’t want us to lose if Gummy is the demon and not you only because you gave into paranoia without bothering to think hard about things. Just because something niche is possible doesn’t mean it’s the case or even remotely probable.

i’m aware these worlds are niche. but i have to consider the possibility instead of just blindly voting for gummy, and i would appreciate if my worlds were at least considered instead of tossed aside because ohhh why didn’t the evils whisper each other three times a day or some shit like that