Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Everyone has to stop this bickering and start considering different worlds and try ruling them out if possible right now or we risk losing.

looks like we’re all evil! it was a legion game all along! brilliant solve from raincloud

at some point

but come on they constructed this world where i was fucking demon does this not say ANYTHING

idk it seems like kii and raincloud have been super allied here this entire time

MAYHATER wasn’t outed evil when we did it.

mayhater wasn’t outed evil when gummy did it either. what is your point

THEY WERENT OUTED EVIL WHEN I TRIED EITHER

BRO

Yes she was.

…you are just making things up now

this is the most easily verifiable thing in the world

Benguined, check back how things were when Gummy tried whispering to MAYHATER.

The way I remember it, it was after MAYHATER started recieving heat.

Context: Kii said Mayhater had dreamer confirmed me as mutant

Me:

Youre informed if youre the mutant right?

Like this is just simply not true lmao

Kii:

I mean it’s fine because if you’re the mutant you can keep claiming my character.
I would make a simpler suggestion which is for me to just say that you told me that you were my pixie, so that way nobody worries about our doubleclaim anymore.

Me:

Well im actually fucking oracle

here it is, post 1393

i reply to mayhater’s longpost before they were outed evil, post 1961. check it chronologically

this struck warning bells w/ me bc kii was so adamant i claim to be their pixie when I’m fucking not

there’s a difference between recieving heat and being “outed evil.” mayhater was not outed evil at this time, and if they were, they would’ve been fucking executed that day

1 Like

I’m trying to solve the game and realistically Rain worlds are super niche.
So if you want to align us, sure, you can do.
But it doesn’t even make sense with your info.

1 Like

look im saying i could have been poisoned.

i feel like kii and raincloud have been very pushing a gummy/mayhater or if that fails a benguined/mayhater world really hard and they take NO traction when it comes to a raincloud/mayhater world

and they seem so fking aligned it’s insane