Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Gummy you COULD have been poisoned.
But in that world you’re saying it’s a poisoner/mez with the perfect poisons (Also not poisoning the outed dreamer at all instead random poisoning you)
And even Mez is inconsistent since then why wouldn’t they speak more than once to be able to inform each other of the team.
And on top of that why would a mez turned Mayhater push on their flagbearer.

1 Like

if. raincloud was carrying the demon at the time.

oh wait i responsed to the wrong thing

as much as i would love to support you who else would be carrying the demon at the time

Weird. I guess I remembered wrong. I could’ve sworn it was while MAYHATER was recieving heat that Gummy tried whispering to her.

i mean, idt any one believed them at that point LOL

i thought they were asking why they killed bionic over raincloud

That’s one of the 4 points and still even if people don’t believe them it could straight up cause a loss

that d1 interaction still doesn’t sit well with me but i know barring droisoned noble with both evils (lmfao) they’re not both starting evil. so uh

Why would I be considering a Raincloud/MAYHATER world? Also, if both Kiiruma and I were evil, MAYHATER was borderline gamethrowing D3 and your info even supports Kiiruma being good.

is there a world where raincloud was mez turned and kiiruma had the demon at the time of mayhater pushing raincloud (sorry i dont’ remember the order of deaths)

no kii was dead at the time

1 Like

my guy you are repeating the same stuff over and over again

the only person who could’ve plausibly been holding the baby besides those two in a raincloud mez world is someone

ugh. i know there’s a mechanical world out there to make this make sense but idfk it D:

And in that world I am good

1 Like

it frankly doesn’t matter if kii is good or not rn

all it matters is if raincloud is bad or benguined is bad

They were executed D3. I remembered Gummy trying to whisper to MAYHATER D3 for some reason.

dude.

kii if you’re good maybe lighten up on the defense of raincloud. consider the possibility where they’re evil. it’s definitely making the most social sense to me at this point

2 Likes