they gave the drunk noble two evils

im so sorry rain and kii what was i thinking

1 Like

i’m actually gonna cackle

Wait did he claim Pixie

wack wack

nope!

Oh Mez

That was intense. I nearly has d a heart attack at he end but we won. I was poisoner and MAYHATER was Mez. Kiiruma was turned evil N3.

that eod is so tragic

Oh so I was actually on the money omg

was bionic evil or were they just throwing

i tried so hard to out as evil there

i changed my fucking dreamer claim

throwing

Each day, you may vote for as few or as many players as you wish, and whoever has the most votes is executed. This player needs a vote tally of at least 50% of the living players or no execution occurs. On a tie, neither player is executed.

If you die, you are still a major part of the game. You still talk, and you still close your eyes during the night time. Most importantly, you still win or lose with your team. In fact, the game is usually decided by the votes and opinions of the dead players. When you die, you lose your character ability, you may no longer nominate, and you have only one vote for the rest of the game, so use it wisely.

I was watching the game I thought Kiiruma was mez leafia was posioner and may was mez turned dreamer
didn’t expect this

1 Like

It’s alright. It worked at least. Now to switch back to my Leafia account.

Really, really, really disappointing and convenient lag at the end there. I had to manually close thread (which almost cut out MAYHATER’s vote) because the thread close would’ve gone waaaayyy past :30.

2 Likes

great okay. i have someone to blame it on :relieved:

what was bionic cooking