Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Yea I actually couldnt get the vote in

:sob:

Pure, crystalline methamphetamine. The kind I snort every saturday.

1 Like

what do you mean you dont snort ketamine

and why did mayhater give me theoretical justification to push raincloud. i was probably gonna just settle with gummy due to the impossibility of convincing people it was raincloud until mayhater did their thing

This is why vibes are king in BotC

lag sucked tbh sorry gang. what an EoD and glad we won but damn

1 Like

No idea. I pl oisoned May N1 and Gummy N2. N3 I’d have to check.

Final grim

gg i hated may

omg no way

NO

it really was the double alt team. we should’ve listened to bionic (until they threw at the literal final moment)

2 Likes

i was tryna slip as evil the whole time

i changed my dreamer claim lol, and was trying to be as sus as possible.

the claim was designed to fail it just didnt and thats my fault

1 Like

@Jarek - you correctly guessed N.1 would never give two evils in a Drunk Noble n1.

Unfortunately for you, I designed the setup, which entirely fucked you over.

3 Likes

No idea. I thought it was a good play though even if a bit risky.

it’s very funny how the drunk noble info lined up exactly with the world that was technically wrong but still had the demon in it

1 Like

Use your dead vote wisely . Once you are dead, you only get one vote for the rest of the game. This is extraordinarily valuable and should be used at a time when it makes the most difference. Often, that means saving your vote until the final day, when many other dead players are voting too; since the dead will outnumber the living, it will be they who decide the fate of the game. If you throw your dead vote away frivolously in the early stages of the game, you are denying yourself that power at the end.

dude all of my reasoning is that clearly drunk noble ping wouldn’t have both evils that’s way too reckless

1 Like

Benguin was the drunk and Kiiruma was the pixie by the way.