Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Yeah…
I thought for sure I’d be given baby if Mez turning.

goon and mez is huge overkill yah. maybe kinda balanced by not only putting both evils in drunk noble ping, but then killing the 3rd person in the ping n2

If the game ever became a 4v5, I would’ve started hacking through the evil team.

Citadel was actually the Mez word.

and everyone said the gummy poisoned n2 world was super implausible…

2 Likes

The STs can and will kill evils off to reduce the candidacy to only one evil player, maybe two at most.

I don’t remember where it was, but at some point days ago I mentally sorted Benguined as a ride-or-die villager read.

I’m startled that votes past XX:30 were counted.

tbh
so did I!

me and daeron decided we should kill raincloud!
…and then raincloud got the baby

2 Likes

no I could just feel gummy was good

whatever i think we all knew it was some mechanically silly world where it was raincloud. gummy was just so socially good and raincloud was just so socially evil

1 Like

At least now i know what to do, keep pushing alts every game!

2 Likes

but again like I hate soulreads when it just feels like a shot in the dark

TRU

1 Like

60% of the time it works 100% of the time

2 Likes

every time

Intention was to count votes prior to the thread locking, which should’ve happened automatically. Not only did thread locking happen earlier due to manual lock, my intention was still fulfilled by counting the vote.

If you ignore the times it doesn’t.

i already told may this but i had a dream the night before d1 started that the game had to be reracked because litten was in my noble ping for some reason. i don’t think the truth was that much less silly

2 Likes

i really wanted kii to get it

If Bionic hadn’t switched I would’ve been executed.

but i trusted RC had some mech info to keep it