Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

60% is better than rand!

1 Like

also @benguinedparbecue sorry for the EoD heart attack lol i felt so bad from ur pov

1 Like

(well, if it’s a wolfread.)

1 Like

Laughs No idea.

1 Like

the world was actually just one where mayhater pushed their flagbearer! and one where a drunk noble got both starting evils! oh the silly things i rejected worlds for while still arriving at the correct conclusion

2 Likes

i did eventually arrive at the conclusion that mayhater was trying to be obviously wrong

but then mayhater tried to be “obviously wrong” and it backfired

1 Like

and then we’ll do it again

You can apologize once your headache goes away then and I hope you feel better soon.

I 100% thought that was happening lmao.
Yeah but it seems we were all wrong

nobody noticed i fully changed my dreamer result on gummy lol

1 Like

No nee for you to apologize.

1 Like

MAYHATER wanted to give it to you but I felt that your sudden change of votes at EoD 2 would be seen as suspicious.

you know when i was gonna fake seamstress (as effectively locked in by kii) there were points where i was gonna fake a raincloud/kii same. and a may/mayhater different. and while rainclioud and kii weren’t technically aligned at those points i’m just imagining how things might’ve gone (obviously nowhere because i would’ve retracted eventually)

And this, ladies and gentleman and all the colours in between, this is exactly why I am a traditionalist and prefer manual votecounts, the locked votes and the whole assortment to attempting to have automatic votecounts

i kept switching around what my seamstress fake was gonna be because i just kept being confused by the gamestate. so i eventually just settled on not saying anything at all and executing may (admitted blunder on my part, but i genuinely thought may was damsel and wanted them to be unguessable asap)

okay but think about all the work you’d have to do to do vcs

I feel like shit doing it tho like imagine if I did actually push u d1, then it would be so much worse

So true. I’ve been having to stay up until 2:30am just to process the execution. Not sure I want more work.

2 Likes

votecount lag can be reduced by posting official votecounts (in votecount tags) every couple hundred posts or so

5 Likes