Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

so you know how may and litten can never hold a whisper

that just happened to you

2 Likes

oh the uh previous times where i didn’t really play was bc i had a hard time engaging w the forums bc I’m so used to discord and its notifs lmao

1 Like

One of the best things I got shown in a whisper lmao

2 Likes

i got used to it! i will admit i was a bit checked out a lot but

I’m just a chad what can I say

2 Likes

This script deserves to have Spirit of Ivory added.

also i really didn’t want to nom benguined bc i thought forcing votes between me and raincloud was better since raincloud was so socially evil lmao

i was somewhat trying to make this happen but realized the longer i went without nominating raincloud the worse it reflected on me

alas i played for “what is not gonna make gummy a laughingstock at the end of the game”

I was gonna vote raincloud but I didn’t feel like I was right guess I was lol

1 Like

again i am not kidding i did not mean to join this game

wish u hadn’t D: good would have WON

how do you accidentally join a game

also wow everyone kept ignoring me when i said mayhater saved raincloud d1 bc demon D: D: D: D:

1 Like

Good would’ve won if I’d just not said the word too. Or if yall executed Marissa after she said the mez words casually in the thread, stopping me from turning

i was gonna out to make May look ridiculous and self-centered but then i forgot

also all that shit i pulled up about how kii was defending raincloud since the start of the game. was literally just a coincidence lmfao

Gg Evil!

If I understand grim right no way to turn goon back to good so we could end up in a situation where dvils hand the baby to mez preventing the hosts from killing the mez fo stop 4 evils d2?

i’m too cracked i can find correct interactinos even when they’re not there