Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Now that is a sentence I can agree on

1 Like

I think RK is just really sad because it kinda feels like an outsider, since hosts are more likely to kill them if they are poisoned

Marissa

1 Like

raincloud getting someone to waste their artist question was a masterclass and i’m mad i didn’t call them out on it like i was thinking of doing

eh that’s fair but also they turn a goon back to good just to get drunk info on them a good player

RK can be used on Lil monsta grims. And usually they are if they avoid executiom.

hmm, what’s better in this situation, killing an evil, or killing a good who probably doesn’t realize their the only one who can turn the goon back and probably thinks they have a better use for their ability

I’m so gutted that every time I talked to a dreamer, none of them were the dreamer.
Because I was so smart in telling people to dream me.

As then they would’ve seen Pixie and then once Gummy’s out later on it’d confirm them and me both.

me

Excellent

I am glad my horrendous fake claim sold you down the river

I think the grim was honestly really good. Just needed a spirit of ivory. And maybe something to make the goon good

Or I’m not because that might be a bad thing

Jarek told me dreamer and I wrote down in my card that I was so excited and that I wanted to be dreamed by them because I trusted that Jarek was good.

i literally hardread the may dreamer report as fake because why would a droisoned dreamer get something that confirms may’s fake that i gave them instead of implicating them. and then spent most of day 2 deciding may might just be poisoner instead

Honestly I was too… I really wanted to be outted evil ngl

1 Like

Hahah

Librarian is a bad role no cap

Invest is worse

kii how much of that last hour tilt was genuine tilt that i was using your partner’s world to push the right answer

3 Likes

jarek what were you?