Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

Dont ya shit talk invest.

the librarian was definitely helpful

2 Likes

the librarian was definitely helpful it’s just that no one solved that i was drunk

1 Like

Oh I was so frustrated.
I was also playing some Clank Legacy so I kept having to check on here between turns due to the fact it was so tense.

i just found other worlds to push

if not for seeing the tides kinda turn against RainCloud I woulda just shut up and let it ride,

because mechanically putting 2 evils in a droisoned noble ping and then KILLING THE OTHER PERSON IN THE PING is so fucking INSANE

and i thought that would carry it to endgame

I think oracle drunk librarian combo was actually really smart

There were a few ways to realise noble was drunk with two evils

i am admittedly less mad that mayhater was evil than i would’ve been if mayhater was good, joking about being evil near the end, and caused good to lose off of that

Oh the Librarian was super useful ngl.

When I thought Jarek had died as a Dreamer with a dream on Someone as Drunk/Poisoner I was so happy when I was turned evil because I realised that the actual drunk was the noble and was like “Nobody’s gonna know it, this is insanely good”

1 Like

i would’ve been so tilted in that world you have no idea

Librarian seeing drunk on noble meant 3 people were confirmed or both evil were in the pings

1 Like

Which is strong

1 Like

A lot of people do, and I can understand why. But RK was intentionally in there for Goon as well

1 Like

guys i literally said you were drunk wtf

And with oracle able to decipher which it was

It was one of my balancing factors against the 5v4
The script wasn’t ideal for low amount of players

1 Like

With a picie

Wpuld have been a really satisfying path to victory for good

It me, I’m Pixie :D
Though I don’t break madness as ya know

1 Like