Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

don’t make me tap the sign

1 Like

(I think i complained about the script more than once to daeron when I was making decisions in vc with them)

godfather + drunk though is basically just permapoisoner with extra steps. especially when every outsider wants to hide

Me pregame: My favourite characters on this script as probably Mez, Goon, Pixie.
Me: Mez turned Pixie.

To be fair Pixie is just super damn fun. But also the townsfolk characters otherwise are pretty mid to me so I wasn’t exactly as excited for Pixie as usual. xD

Oracle 100% was the most enticing one out of what was in the bag though

its goofy

overall it was fun to help ST this though

what’s the sign

what do you mean you don’t want a second dose of librarian info

I mean tbf you did say that you couldn’t consider gummy worlds because it was too late, I thought maybe if there was more time before ppl made the realization I could be evil (which… it kinda felt like people didn’t ever?) you would consider gummy

I look forward to the ST just showing me the drunk is 2 people and me being unluckily poisoned on that night so I see an entirely different set of people

Making a decision, literally any decision, if you are town and know you are such, is significantly better a choice than doing nothing, for the exact reasons we saw here. If town do vote, they have like a 50/50 chance of getting things wrong. If they don’t sufficiently vote, evil will have the votepower to guarantee a 100% chance of getting things wrong

also can we just appreciate how this is my first FoL game where i haven’t been voted out d1, modkilled before n1, or replaced due to inactivity

3 Likes

me as evil, claiming evil jokingly to try and look like town: “Wow guys Marissa is obviously evil here and these jokes are wolfy in a bad way”

me as evil, claiming evil to try and look like evil: “Guys she is clearly joking”

3 Likes

LITERALLY the boy who cried wolf

1 Like

im now thinking back to me running a character who gets an off-script ability

and they got librarian

the artist formerly known as boy who cried wolf

Benguined saying “that was a joke, right”, and you taking a million years to say “yep” should’ve rung alarm bells for everyone involved.

1 Like

i only did that once it was like. 4v3 raincloud v me. and i really did just think you were joking and from my perspective if you weren’t it had to be gummy

1 Like

“playing for what will make you not look dumb/what will avoid people being mad at you/what you don’t want to lose to/etc. is one of the top causes of being easy for evils to manipulate in LyLo”

4 Likes

i kinda forgot if you were evil with raincloud you could just swap

If I’m a character that can have any off-script ability and I get something like Librarian… oof the pain.

At least it’s not one of the worst characters (Yagga, Snake, Legion, Riot, Heretic, Atheist…) but still.