Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

i hated yaggababble until i realized you could use it to fake daykills from otherwise unfakeable roles. i am now lukewarm towards it

1 Like

still sucks in longform though

1 Like

It’s a Demon that can kill during the day and mimic any other killing role ever in a reasonably traceable way, while being balanced by the STs.
From a design standpoint it’s fine. It just lacks a lot of spice that other no-agency Demons like Lil’ Monsta or Legion have.

yaggababble pros: funny icon. its actually sorta cool in shortform
yaggababble cons: obnoxious to run

1 Like

I think yagga could work long form if there was someway to refresh their ability but uh
no offical way to do that

I wanted to build my case to fail but I think I underestimated how much people wanted an “out” of the extremely convoluted world it had to be

1 Like

technically scarlet woman yagga can get a new phrase (but if they do they cannot kill that night off of the previous yagga saying the previous phrase)

1 Like

because 2 evils in noble ping n1 and then killing the 3rd person in said ping is psychotic

2 Likes

2 Likes

this is actually the most glorious icon in all of clocktower

how does no one notice the demon running around the size of a foot

TRUE

did it escape notice from anyone else that my noble ping was literally just three players in grim order? because it did not escape my notice (i didn’t use it to meta anything but thought it was funny)

i was scared that people would say it was obviously fake because i just put three players in grim order

also idk why people didnt bring up that I should have known noble is fake if I was evil with RainCloud… (in any universe that isn’t “may poisoned n1”)

1 Like

because you mezzed them obviously. or they mezzed you

Why was Lil’ Monsta added to the script and put into play when the babysitter issue was the main problem with Goon and Mez?

1 Like

I got sonned twice by town claimswaps/fakeclaims both fully just got me

you’d have to ask N i think

1 Like

lil monsta moment

1 Like