Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

the main hide and seek has lil monsta already, i think

…with mez, which has no way to figure out socially or mechanically who is the demon

1 Like

i dont think this is a real representation of the Yaggababble

Monsta though

If your Demon is socially good then pushing a bullshit world against it expecting it to fail generally works ~okay. If people think your Demon is socially evil, and only mech is holding them back… providing that mech will make people just go okay sure :+1:

I didn’t realise it was on the script until people mentioned it in signups. Then I immediately replaced my intended Pukka with Lil’ Monsta + Poisoner, since it’s superior in every way.

Never lost a heretic game

Just am toooo good

Also: grim before Jarek joined

nobody will ever hear the tale of the heretic added in via sentinel in a base 0 game

1 Like

well I didn’t think i’d get an “ok”

i thought people would realize “wait a second, this world fully just doesn’t account for all the outsiders, & also MAYHATER is obviously lying, back to square 1”, and then go “Why would MAYHATER ever push Raincloud if both are evil and partnered”

Oh the grim set up was made for a pukka

1 Like

Yes. And then I realised Lil’ Monsta was on the script and noticed Monsta & Poisoner was superior in every way.

2 Likes

Drunk noble :frowning:

1 Like

If the Zombuul is a real ghoul and the Lleech is a real parasite, why can’t the Yaggababble be a real pair of dentures?

3 Likes

real

Godfa th er

1 Like

what is you people’s obsession with drunk noble with 2/3 evils

3 Likes

It was either drunk Librarian (weird), drunk Pixie (ew), drunk RK (double ew), drunk oracle (good’s intended source of reliable info) or drunk noble (ideal and otherwise kind of broken)

1 Like

see i noticed the outsider thing and just accepted godfather is in play. i just wanted any mech basis for raincloud being evil

1 Like

Drunk librarian would have been fine tbh