Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

worlds that rely on n1 poison snipes are always gonna be kinda fringe

your reasoning for not being poisoned was the same as your reasoning for not being drunk

yeah but with the implicit unlikelihood of a n1 poison snipe added in

1 Like

and tbf i wasn’t poisoned

ik but you were just very adamant that you wouldn’t get two evils on your night ping lol

it’s very unlikely! a lot of nobles just chop through their pings and it’s a very reckless thing for the st to do

i just failed to account for the st being reckless

2 Likes

evil could have had 4 evils

yeah and mez and goon are very good ways to subvert noble. there was part of me early game accounting for the possibility that i could’ve totally gotten punked and received an evil goon and two good players n1

1 Like

it’s okay you played well
thanks for not tunneling on me in f3 (a first in our botc games) :" )

i was extremely worried that it was going to happen

i came close at times but the fact that raincloud was so “obviously good” is exactly what made me wanna question things

1 Like

this wifom scenario from mafiawiki was literally in my head for almost all of f3

3 Likes

why would may just claim damsel to you as damsel

look. the way they trustfell to me was really maycoded

they said they were bored

that’s SO may

may would never do that as famsel

also obviously i was more inclined to trust people outside my noble ping than inside. and i think that’s what really pushed me to take may at their word

Isn’t a noble pings decided before then?

i’m… not sure why may fakeclaimed damsel as ravenkeeper actually. that’s not gonna bait a nightkill and if anything it just made me wanna execute may to keep them safe from a guess