Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

noble is. actually last in action order on this script lmfao

yeah but usually they decide pings and only change them if they have to right?

I know it’s illegal for a Bounty Hunter to see a Cult Leader who just turned evil that night. I don’t know the order for that but it might be the same with Noble / Goon.

and maybe they wanted to give me an evil goon instead to be funny. st philosophy is often mysterious

obviously once bionic happened that world became moot

oh yeah wait
may world didn’t work, if goon was evil right?

yeah that’s an invailid world

works if goon wasn’t turned n1 tho

goon had to be turned for gummy oracle, otherwise gummy and mayhater both got dirt information n2

this world is bullshit anyway. just a means to an end to convince gummy that they don’t have to be mutant for raincloud to be evil

3 Likes

Yeah I specifically never noted the actions because it clearly fell apart if you did

My actual world was the one where Gummy was Mutant

1 Like

Despite me not actually thinking Gummy was socially mutant. It seemed like fewer concessions than any other world

Turns out the concession of Mayhater doing All That was in fact the correct one to make

i didn’t want to vote raincloud when mayhater said so bc i didn’t trust mayhater rip

alas…

yeah but that’s an inconvenient concession because then how can i push raincloud

1 Like

yeah another blunder of mine was not realizing that a me-poisoned-n1 world could theoretically make raincloud evil with me good in a gummy world

was kinda banking on them realizing the whole thing was fake and distrusting benguined because of it

there was part of me that believed in the gummy poison snipe n2 world, for as implausible as it was

i definitely brought it up at some point, even if my reasoning for why was probably super wrong