Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

look clearly you were poison sniped n1 marissa

1 Like

whatever needs to happen for raincloud to be evil. i’m working backwards here

2 Likes

also what the hell is this in that world. i really hoped people would find this post and be like “what”

i’m gonna be real i never knew what that post meant in any world. i just assumed it was a joke

1 Like

i think i did kinda use it among other things to figure out your dreamer claim was bullshit

1 Like

honestly im not sure what it meant in this world

You guys thought the two rvil noble idea was funny
If I joined it could have been 3 evils in the noble ping if GF existed!

my advice for the scriptwriter is to just replace godfather with sentinel. and find a better minion

I think harpy is actually really funny in a lil monsta game

because the godfather literally can’t kill without all but solving the game for the good team since they’re the only source of night death

and knowing what outsiders are in play is only useful if one of them’s like goon. or if maybe you can find and cereown a mutant but is that something that should be encouraged by the script

Baron instead of GF might work?

baron goon mez might be actually unwinnable for good

baron/goon/mez can’t turn the goon with its own ability unless you have another evil (and therefore a higher playercount)

1 Like

can the drunk who thinks they’re a targeting character turn the goon (RAW they have no ability)

goon specifices chooses

1 Like

a poisoned snake charmer has no ability but must choose a player each night anyway

this implies that the marionette who thinks they’re a choosing character can turn the goon evil. which is a really funny way for the goon to find out who the marionette is

1 Like

they do also choose a plauer

The drunk and marionette and lunatic can change the goon, yep.