Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

First time was when I wasn’t fully sure I was evil until the game was over. Even led to me claiming my real role and getting townread for it due to the presence of a townsfolk that thinks they’re a not ingame minion on the rolelist.

I remember it now. You were the Agitprop.

Yeah. I think that was my role. It sounds about right.

That was certainly a fun and unteresting game.

It was a complete disaster of a script to find something both a) suitable for veterans and b) suitable for a 9p, so I’m glad at least one person had fun

We were going to do that if they didn’t die that day and the mez convert didn’t go off

i still don’t actually know why may claimed damsel. in all facets that seems to have backfired

What no I basically hard cleared you off your reaction

I was bored and knew my ability to engage with the game was limited so I did something dumb in order to get something I could work with

yeah but also the only reason i pushed you instead of mayhater (a game ending move) is because i really didn’t want you to be damsel guessable

admittedly a blunder on my part but

The fact that you thought of “no you fakeclaim Noble and I do Dreamer in case it’s in play” despite the fact that it makes you less confirmed was Wise

And indicative of sacrificing individual confirmation for the greater good

And if there really was a Damsel, failing to hide them was instaloss, and I know this forum is dogshit at hiding roles, so I took the risk

Like did you see how people hard pressure me to claim when I was literally softing Damsel so damn hard. If there was a Damsel we were 100% dead if I didn’t do something

well apparently marissa instaclocked you as damsel despite there not even being one in play? (i guess RAW n1 poisoning the damsel prevents the ping from going out to the minions but that’s so silly lmfao)

I knew my low ability to play the game would read Damsely

I also didn’t wanna claim Ravenkeeper so I wanted to grab a convincing fake off somebody else to get nightkilled. UNFORTUNATELY you didn’t let me go for DREAMER

it was monsta anyway your death was entirely at st discretion

Because you were too smart. But I did get to clear you off of it. Can’t stress enough that that was a huge part of what made me know it just was not you in F3