Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

i think mayhater is bad

i don’t agree with you on much but i definitely think mayhater’s dreamer reports are made up at best. and considering they’re the most likely evil in my noble ping

wait how did no one else realize it was you who was noble

I thought it was you when may say they weren’t

i think everyone realized but no one wanted to say it

1 Like

i mean yeah bc im neither mutant nor vigo or whatever lol I’m oracle

i was very confused when may out and out claimed not noble btw. because from damsel may perspective it’s an unfathomable blunder. i was even more fine with executing may because of that

1 Like

fwiw i trust benguined

i trust mayhater the least

1 Like

I mean I argued 2 things separately.
That the noble is evil and that benguined is evil which is funni that it’s one and the same.
But yeah by PoE I was thinking benguined was noble too

1 Like

Our big issue is if we think mayhater is evil then where’s their teammate?

honestly still not ruling out the mayhater bionic power play

1 Like

Because if we’re listening to the noble ping then it’s not Jarek nor Raincloud.
Then we listen to my info saying it’s not Bionic or Gummy’s info saying it’s not me and May.

These arguments below are assuming sobriety. There can be drunkedness/poisoning for sure too.

If yall listen to Gummy and Benguined then it cannot be: Me, Gummy, Benguined, Jarek, Raincloud, May.
Leaving it to be Someone or Bionic.

If yall listen to Me and Benguined then it cannot be: Me, Benguined, Jarek, Bionic, Raincloud
Leaving it to be Someone, Gummy or May.

In this world then killing May would end the game though, right?

After that then the possibilities in Good!You worlds would lead to Someone or Gummy being Mayhater’s partner if Mayhater is evil (If game doesn’t end)

what

Mayhater, not May.
Look, the fact their names are similar is rough.

1 Like

But my point still stands.

In Bionic/Mayhater then killing Mayhater ends the game, yes?

i thought it would be easier to explain the truth once may was dead and couldn’t be guessed, so we didn’t risk losing the game instantly if i was wrong. and i had my doubts about may stemming from, as previously described, plays i thought would be really bad coming from damsel!may and showed a distressing lack of urgency about not getting guessed

alright, it is my belief that all people who could have info have, in fact, said info

are you guys ready for the best post in the game