BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

I have done this, it let me make it to F3 and I was proven because the chambermaid’s info was nonsense.

Yeah but I feel like its meta-able, which defeats the point of the game no?

Its the same like saying “I dont think X is in play since the hosts wouldnt put it in”

1 Like

Oh I agree.
It’s why in general I ain’t a fan of the protective day-time characters.

1 Like

Im not a fan of DA either ngl but yea

I like playing DA or with one, but against one sucks

DA is kind of a necessity for BMR because every other form of execution survival on the script only affects good players.

does it need to be on half the custom scripts it’s on? probably not

1 Like

Devil’s Advocate is there to prevent everyone surviving execution being locked in as good.

1 Like

see the easy way to avoid this is to not use roles that can survive execution. because they suck

1 Like

i think pacifist in particular runs into the problem of “if there is a situation where a pacifist save would actually benefit the good team then the good team arguably doesn’t deserve its benefit” because they executed a strong good player lmfaooo

1 Like

What if the Pacifist intentionally executes a strong good claim early on for the purposes of processing their ability when it was less likely to be DA-affected?

why did the pacifist waste a day to not even prove anything because they’re probably just gonna get accused of being the da anyway? are they stupid?

Meta’able ability functions can be a boon, honestly. Taking Sailor as an example, if it was purely “random” whether you or the target malfunctioned, it would be much less useful as a character.

clearly just wants to give the zombuul another kill

naw, 50% odds on drunking demon is worth it

Town poisoner is very cool

The DA can only protect one player each day. The Pacifist can theoretically protect everyone.

In any case, confirming that you’re either the Pacifist or DA is helpful because it means you aren’t the Demon.

brb hardclaiming pacifist as demon and getting my da to do the heavy lifting

It would never be worth executing yourself, and if you died that doesn’t really mean anything. You’d be motivated to just choose one unconfirmable player for the entire game and wait until you die.

1 Like

True, but 50% poisoner is very powerful info