BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

do they have to vote twice on everything

(on that note, Thief and Bureaucrat teaming up to bully a Zealot sounds hilarious)

1 Like

Zealot doesn’t say “even when dead,” I don’t think they’d inherit the implicit ‘your ability works while dead’ thing from Banshee

If you are a character who wants to die in the night, vote on everything to convince the evil team that you are the Zealot.

what is botc wiki cooking here. ah yes, i want the evil team to kill me in the night. to that end, i’m going to softclaim the most bluffable character on the script who poses no real threat to the evil team

1 Like

forgot about that

now bone collect them

1 Like
  1. HEY what did I ever say that makes you think I’d write this flavour
  2. Yeah that’s literally me that’s extremely me that could not be more me

If a Traveller is joining the game, encourage them to play as the Bureaucrat or the Thief!

i get why you’d want to encourage a bureaucrat but why a thief. that seems like the opposite of what you want. and you certainly don’t want both

i feel like a bureaucrat’d zealot could actually go very very wrong

while a stolen zealot is just annoying

if it’s adding three votes to every nomination it’s effectively just a cosmetic change outside of literally everyone ending up on the block probably

and yeah thief zealot is annoying for everyone involved

-3 vote zealot probably just causes a noexe on accident

At that point they’re both getting exiled.

but its funny

1 Like

what the fuck happened on the second to last day

the only explanation is neither of the exes got enough votes + yagga doublekill

or maybe they tied by accident?

alternatively the High Priestess got executed and got nommed while dead because someone forgor

Yagga doublekill is very plausible, the almanac specifically discourages you from letting there be 4 players alive in a Yagga game

better question is why did the Summoner summon in a Yaggababble