BotF I.I - Hand of Darkness - Good wins

Right, I’d execute you specifically because from my point of view it seems like you’re trying to push for me to get executed. I don’t know if you were the one that said I was in a juggler hard-claim with Eli, but if you were there’s that as well.

Either way, you seem to think I’m evil. On top of that I heard that you were going around telling people I was a certain role that someone would like to not be exposed as early on, unless you were telling you minions/demon. You’ve also been defensive about people pushing on you for pushing on other people which I would consider to be quite evil though I can’t be bothered scrolling up to bring up accurate points.

Bear in mind this is only if I was forced to nominate and execute because really it’s D1 and I don’t think just social reads like this alone are good enough to say “yep you die”

Amelia changed the text.

Now it’s just you cant kill players whove been nominated

1 Like

someone was meant to nominate me

blegh, that failed miserably :/

yeah that kinda

happened

I might have missed something because I’m still pre-occupied but that’s the general gist of it, I don’t know why you think I’m evil exactly but everyone else seems to get the impression I’m not, so unless you were being mechanically told different or know something everyone else doesn’t I don’t see what makes me so special.

why tf were you just fine with me claiming Psychopath, Intensify

Shortly after the call for nominations has been made, Wazza speaks up. But… she wants to expedite the process? She reveals a pistol, and with an emotionless, creepy smile, shoots Kiiruma right in the head.

Wazza claims to be the Psychopath and chooses @Kiiruma, who dies!

3 Likes

XD NEVERMIND

15 is the demon

THANKS FOR YOUR CLAIMS SUCKERS!!

Oh that’d be why you were getting so many claims then

1 Like

I saw wazza reporting to shark

So I thought when they said “I knew who the pixie was” I thought they meant themselves. I guess not. Maybe they actually do know who it is or maybe they were just lying lol.

to reveal the claims publicly or not :thinking:

I’m the puzzlemaster

Also just to throw my nom out there so nobody else has to waste it, @Host_Account_3 Jarek Nominates Wazza, Because i don’t have anything better to nominate anyway and I love roshambo!!!

Only reason wazza knew is because 3 of you lot claimed everything else to her

night, in whisper, approximately 2 minutes ago:

i think wazza is kinda rolefishing but idk

1 Like

get $%#!ing pwned wazza

2 Likes