BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

i’m back can we kill may
that’s basically my favorite activity
VOTE: may you’re too far up

1 Like

do you have a red check on may btw

i’m the mayor

that wasn’t my question did a birdy tell you they were evil

The Tinker was part of an elaborate gambit to hide my actual role in order to avoid the Demon figuring out my plan to make a Heretic

No we can’t, also you only get one nomination and you just used it, also there’s a Vizier who can instantly slam this execution, also I am essentially greenchecked

why would i have that ability. i’m the mayor

nevermind

that. doesnt make sense.
if someone claimed randomly gaining the saint ability the demon wouldve just assumed it was an outsider or a Minion
an outsider who can win the game by choosing heretic isnt. the first thing that comes to mind.

1 Like

why uou think Silviu evil

There’s more to it which I will explain later. Leave this alone.

Should I become a monkey

You don’t need to pry for the time being. We both know you have no interest in killing me. Revealing information that good players have decided it prudent to hide is -EV. You can figure it out later.

okay
what if the demon got the saint ability

Then they misregistered.

and that would be a free evil win (likely) because of an ability which is dumb

2 Likes

Yep! I’m pretty confident the Saint is good, because if I followed the plan as written and the Saint were evil, that would end the game in a free evil win D2 for no other reason than completely unpredictable misreg.

…i really dunno how the sts didnt see this coming.

if I was the story teller and someone tried to make a heretic n2 I give it to the demon and blame town for misplaying

Like, it’s one thing to fuck somebody over on misreg in an open game, they know of the potential of misreg, they know it exists, making the Saint evil and giving me no way to figure it out would just screw me over for no reason other than to be cruel. It doesn’t prolong the game.