BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

A New Day A New Corpse!

Last night @tutuu Died in the night. May their soul rest in peace…

HOWEVER

@Marluna has come back to life.

10 alive, Day 3.

2 Likes

/whisper @Someone @Litten

No

Last night I targeted myself and got:

Reversed Chariot Meaning The reversed Chariot’s appearance in a reading can help you become aware of both your aggression, and your lack of willpower. It may either be saying that you are lacking in focus, motivation or direction, or that you are being warped by your obsession with your goals. In the former case, let the Chariot be a reminder that you can emerge victorious as long as you can gather the courage to do so. In the latter, your impulses may be another factor that you must rein in. To see the Chariot in reverse may suggest that you need to come to terms with the fact that you cannot always be in control.
The Chariot reversal meaning can also be an indication of lack of control and direction over your life. You are at the mercy of the opposing forces and the obstacles, and cannot seem to muster the strength to take over. You are taking everything lying down, and life is dragging in any direction that it pleases. It should serve as a wakeup call and reminder that you will need to tighten some loose ends and take charge of your destiny.

Waiting for advice on pointers on how to interpret this into the game world, but, I’ve been doing work last night going through people’s posts because trying to make sense of the game and I’ve found some pretty damning evidence, speaking of which, @may @atlas may we speak today? Preferably we keep the whisper going until snow comes back.

marluna:

our cult offer revival abilities now
why is Marluna back?

brb going to go use my 1 shot day cop on litten

2 Likes

I do have this btw not a joke

1 Like

wolves still winning

Someone is a politician type role! they outed it to me

Magnus and Brakuren ARE not revolutionary partners. They are both wolves. I do not know where the other outsider is, but they are lying. I have a full blown case as to why this is the case.

These are posts where they were suspecting Magnus from the beginning of the game. Even at the start, Brakuren was aligning themselves with Amelia with their posts here:

This was BEFORE they whispered Magnus and could have possibly learned anything from Amelia.

Anyway, now that I’ve established that they are aligned, I’m going to present a team. I’m the only one in the game who so far has presented a coherent team that doesn’t rely on people being skeptical of stuff.

Amelia/Magnus/Someone/Brakuren

Both Magnus and Brakuren went heavily against someone, and someone pretty much open wolfed at the end there. Someone refused to hammer Amelia or magnus and instead AFK’d until EOD when another villager was (probably) being voted.

Brakuren has also been secretly communicating information with Magnus about the game state:

Someone was communicating with Magnus that they are fine with being voted.

Brakuren straight up lying about Magnus’s role and theirs going so well together:

Someone used flags in both Magnus and Brakuren (which reads to me as aligned):

One final note, there is another unexplained evidence. Magnus stated that they thought there was evidence Amelia was drunk, magnus did not claim a role that suggested this, this is because magnus was softing for a future possible role claim, maybe like librarian or whatever. They claimed lie detector outsider and have been making up abilities to maybe soft in the future.

1 Like

how much

Real day cop hours

I think it’s a good target since Litten is a figure of contention

Guys @Someone converted me last night

Im never going to guess a 1/5 because if we hit that point I think we just lose so 2/5 (3 being neutral)

1 Like

There does not have to be more than 1 outsider.
A demon or another evil can have outsider modification attached to their character.

Exactly
Look at what I posted