BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

yea ik it is

This doesn’t mention, y’know, the rest of it all.

1 Like

why would it

Because it contradicts your later claim.

I also dont mention the fact my role is publicly announced, doesnt mean its not part of my ability

Because you allegedly can’t end the day that quickly with only one vote, and you weren’t withholding just because you had impulse control.

I did end day with 1 vote

and im not showing my hand immediately

But you can’t end day at any time.

Yes I can, my ability to hammer does not correlate with the time it is in the real world

I can hammer at any time

But you have “conditions” to it, ergo you can’t execute at any time without fulfilling said conditions.

But I can hammer at any time, my condition could be met irrespective of the time of day

But that condition is independent of the “one vote” variable, meaning you cannot hammer at any time during the day with only one vote because that condition cannot be invariably fulfilled immediately during preconception, so in reality it is not at any time nor is self-restraint the defining attribute staying your hand.

days are 48 hours, while irl days are 24, so arguing there are no votes immediately is a moot point.

1 Like

I was arguing divided from the votes requirement.

this doesnt even matter

I never lied, and you have to try to look for it intentionally to make up a narrative.

You very intentionally misled significant details about your alleged ability, correcting details only when questioned about them directly (like the gravedigging and other mentions of drawbacks) and making comments that implied said additions weren’t on your mind from the onset (death wish lines, joking about executing me on the first day, etc).

1 Like

why would I immediately claim my full role, thats pointless