BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Yeah Bionic/Someone are the only logical votes 2day

1 Like

We’ll probably still hear some of them, because it’s a form of fun. Just not overnight, but I wouldn’t ever want to kick anyone to the corner and silence them.

I was thinking that the hammer condition could have been “the target’s three whispers have all been used”.

1 Like

I mean Someone is claiming to be unable to die during the day but we don’t know that. :thinking:
In all seriousness though I think Someone should be left for now.

oh that makes sense

But atlas had 3 whispers done when Someone said “conditions not met”

…Huh. Alright, my whisper logs are incomplete then for the first day.

i might be wrong

im probably wrong

did atlas only have 2 whispers d1?

If that is the case then it’s interesting that I’ve been given the downside that I’ve been given.
Since then it feels like a weird upside of sorts too.
Could be that STs are just using me as a balancing tool.

As no whispers = Bad
But safety = Good

yeah they did @Magnus disregard what i said

1 Like

Yeah, I was looking through to check.
I haven’t started the D2 log yet. I should do that.

I like the concept of Outsiders whose abilities can be used for the forces of good or evil, depending on how the player utilises them. Your information sounds like it’s signalling a danger while being presented straightforwardly, which I’d really like.

1 Like

I don’t know what this represents. Is it something important?

Yeah and since May backed off from Outsider claim then the count now works a bit better too.

So I think that ideas of what we can do is:
Elect a non-Otter player (I’m semi-confirmed via outsider count + I can’t do anything else, so would be fun)
Vote for somebody who is PoE-ish.

We had a list yesterday I think we still look to it.
The kills feel coordinated and yet our main suspects… didn’t speak.

1 Like

Or well didn’t whisper.

1 Like

Nobody else is challenging the Outsider claim and there has to be at least one, and normally two. Wear it with confidence.

1 Like

Then let’s do the science on me.
Kiiruma For Mayor (Election)

1 Like

It means that one of @Silviu200530 and @Leafia picked agree and the other picked disagree.
Not sure which picked which.
Also one of them should’ve learned a character (That character being one of our characters)

1 Like

Yeah…

1 Like