BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Derp town slipped in their message with me and the reason I’m charging at other people is I’m confused because I don’t think Derp is evil and whenever I’m going at someone people are going like “well actualltL

You mean you’re a Townsfolk, mutated.

magnus i have info next time we whisper btw

1 Like

Who do you think contains every evil?

That’s fascinating. Alright, noted.

This

I thought you townread Otterpopd.

I have no idea who wolves are ngl

I can provide reasons why I cleared the other people outside the list, and I don’t really see an issue with the reasons I’m presenting. Derp knew the fact that monk makes you safe from the demon, which is something that a FM player would not be aware of if they were thinking of an reward type fake claim.

I thought they were pure but they can still be evil.

So he looked it up.

I wasn’t legit mad, to be clear, I was trying to sell “guy whose plan to D2 win got broken”

1 Like

There were other stuff about his abilities too, but I don’t think a FM player who never played botc would think to claim that

You’re putting too much faith in my ability to make mechanical plays lol

That’s not a mechanical play, that’s “basic knowledge”.

I wanted the hunt for a “greenchecked” Saint to be as public and clear as possible to increase the chance they were found, what you did was in fact optimal for me and increased chances of winning and I appreciated it. I was lying when I was acting mad at you

1 Like

I think my reasons for finding the Saint are solid and I want you to look at them; that’s why I was pushing Brakuren today and why I was confused on why magnus was really hell bent onnnot dying dQ

oh thank god I got really annoyed and upset at that

It’s a social play rooted in mechanical knowledge

Alright, let’s focus down the PoE moreso:

Alive: Bionic, Derps, Brakuren, Otter, Kiiruma, Litten, Silviu, Tutuu, Magnus, Amelia, Someone

I’m the only outsider (There should prob be 2 anyway) and apparently the Saint is evil, so we can eliminate me fully from that.

Bionic, Derps, Brakuren, Otter, Litten, Silviu, Tutuu, Magnus, Amelia, Someone

Someone’s confirmed to be the Vizier and at least atm, having Someone alive for some confirmation is useful. (I’m tempted to pick Someone so they + 1 more can both pick agree for betraying the other and both would be sober, healthy and get true information)

Otter’s ability might be confirmed tonight, we’re testing it today by voting for me.

Litten’s information so far is reliable at least. So we leave Litten out of PoE for now.

Bionic, Derps, Brakuren, Silviu, Tutuu, Magnus, Amelia

Magnus and Brakuren are a pair, so killing into them might be good. But we can go for Brakuren tomorrow and let Brakuren get information tonight.

Bionic, Derps, Silviu, Tutuu, Amelia

I would argue since Amelia straight up didn’t whisper anyone that it’s less likely to be Amelia, especially since Amelia is experienced with BotC so knows coordination is essential but I digress.

Silviu gave me a claim and overall it lines up with what a ST could do with the character + character type if Silviu’s telling the truth.

1 Like