BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

I have no clue who’s what.
All I know is that I’m confirmed and I want protection on me.
And that the demon’s probably happy enough that I’m confirmed because I’m still an outsider so I’m a pain :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

we cant both get to f3 with someone tho that would be problematic

1 Like

I think id implode in a f3 against Litten and someone ngl

1 Like

I think the game would end in that F3.

Who are your demon candiates right now

Litten, I know you don’t like to vote your teammates but you don’t have to make your hesitation so self-evident.

1 Like

Has anyone discussed the possibility of 1 of the kills being non town btw

Aren’t two of them non-town?

idk I dont remember who died just that it was 3 people

1 Like

Wait @may you could have made a lunatic

what the fuck why didn’t you

May, Leafia and Atlas.

The current suspicion is that Kiiruma’s ability might have killed Leafia. That’s possible, but it’s quite literally the most harmful outcome that ability could’ve had. May and Atlas’s kills are unaccounted for. Maybe one of them will come back to life, in which case May probably shouldn’t have claimed. Maybe Kiiruma’s ability was a coincidence and the Demon just kills three times.

Oh I meant if the people who died were non town

We wouldn’t have anyway of knowing

Have you nominated today?

yeah thats why I was asking if anyone discussed it

I saw a lot of people just saying demon can kill a bunch so was curious if other theories had been discussed

I’m assuming it wasn’t a setup ability, so the evil player would just be told their character changed. Because character change is frowned upon in lizard games, the Demon would probably be made into their own Lunatic which is pointless, or the Minion would already know their ability anyway.

nope and dont plan to if I dont need to, im saving it for future use cases

what do you mean saving it

Oh

1 Like