BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

yeah we do kinda uh like have that alliance thing going on

just in case theirs no noms eod we wanna go for Id like to save mine to allow someone to go where he wants

1 Like

Oh. I don’t think there was a 2-for-1 kill. Atlas wouldn’t want to die that early as a Minion, and May’s story actually lines up now, thank you @May.

I suppose a Demon Shabaloth could have the power to kill themselves and revive the next night once per game, but that feels more Zombuul-like than anything.

I don’t think people realize the executions will continue until morals improve.

1 Like

also I think its plausable someone isnt technically exe immune but in practice he is because he can just exe anyone but himself before EOD lol

1 Like

Then we just have everyone else who’s good unvote.

I can vouch for this

as any alignment its just borderline wasting a vote to go for someone (not that ur votes mean anything tbf)

1 Like

They gain the Lunatic ability, they don’t turn into the Lunatic. So their ability would still work. Only informative stuff would be fucked with

1 Like

The lunatic must think they are the demon though

Litten public claimed for me

Well as long as im alive ill make sure someone can always hit not himself

We don’t know that.
That’s what Someone is claiming.

I do

Tbf I think my logic was sound for why certain people are cleared and if you are revived, they regain Saint abilities afaik

Hey May, Kiiruma.
Guess what this is.

I was explicitly told that if I made a Drunk(/Lunatic I presume) it would only mess with informatives

1 Like

It’s still post setup

1 Like

@Atlas for the morning.

Id have to go with town general but im not certain