BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

It uses Storyteller subjectivity to determine whether or not they think the person was lying or telling the truth, for clarification. I can’t just ask straight-up mechanical questions.

1 Like

Magnus might be overhyping my ability tbh I think it’s trash

1 Like

yea but it can get monkey’s paw’d very easily

You should think highly of yourself.

not what the thread thinks :(

1 Like

big ego is bad smh

one should think mediocrity about themselves

I think it looks really hecking cool honestly.
Make sure you choose to betray your opponent tonight, I’m throwing you into a prisoner’s dilemma thing and I want you both to be sober, healthy and get true info.

1 Like

Solving the game D3 is considered trash?

1 Like

I don’t think my info can be falsified

I trust both of these Storytellers to manage and maintain abilities as they were intended, but I’ve also been careful to consider what would count as “assertions” made publicly, rather than guesses or suspicions.

1 Like

Now now, solving the game D2 is so this season. Solving it D3 is so 2023.

1 Like

its 2024

1 Like

Consider my request to choose Tutuu, Kiiruma.

Droisoning exists (Drunk / Poison)
My ability prevents that.

That’s the joke

1 Like

I’ll consider it.
But I do still think that choosing the pseudo monk who isn’t a monk (Derps) or the monk who isn’t quite a monk but is protecting my ass (???) is important to ensure sobriety there.

Ill tell yall it tommorow after I die tonight

I mean ppl wont believe you, so you should be fine

they’ll believe me if I claim that i can execute anyone with only one vote and other unstated conditions, they learn the alignment of the executed player without learning it, they learn some vague information about the “red flagged” player, they’re unkillable except by their own hand, and their alignment also changes.

1 Like