BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Yeah

Oh wait wrong topic

@may you beliebe these guys are revolutionary pairs 100%?

Ummmm

I might’ve just come out of the whisper insisting the Revolutionary pair was real because it was funny

1 Like

:may:

1 Like

If that’s the case this list contains three evils
But deep has been tunneling Amelia the entire game + Otter had an extremely pro town abiklity
So I don’t think it works
And I know I’m not evil

Which means either we misunderstand something about the game state ainficiarnyl, one of magnus brak or both is evil, or there is a demon in the graveyard which explains Brakuren ability

about what

You said you might know if there is a demon alive

i was obviously joking

oh my god im sorry i didnt realize we were in a whisper still i broke it

/break @Silviu200530 @Marluna

1 Like

There is the simpler answer of brak being mario but I would have to explain demon magnus

Which would mean they do share the same alignment

Cuz I can’t really find a team trewarijg them as good unless we go zombuul hunting whcih I can’t be assed roo

LITTEN I WAS LYING ABOUT MY ABILITY

HEKLLLO?

Yes I heard it does not change the fact that I cannot find an evil team with you guys both being good because it doesn’t make sense

I don’t think Marionette or Drunk works when we choose our own characters.
The funny thing is that I agree with all those townreads. I think my worldview is more correct.

What’s your current world view

It’s the same as the previous one.
Minus Otter. I don’t have another evil candidate. May talked about Bionic but I don’t think they’re partnered with Someone.

This seems like a massive problem with your world view

Your worldview is flawed in that it requires evils to self-combust for no reason.
That’s the sort of thing I push agenda to justify wrong worldviews happening when I’m evil.