BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Your world view can’t find a fourth evil.

Your worldview’s evils don’t really fit together with the exception of Brak and I, which I can’t refute as being too “obvious” being KRC exists.

For me to be evil in such a framework, Someone cannot be groupscum.

Why couldn’t they be groupscum?

You can’t really say your world view is correct without finding a fourth, and you know how anti bus I am

So tell me which one of my scum mates did I accuse

You can’t really find a world with me evil in it because no such world exists

Both of us couldn’t find a fourth yesterday and I’m the only one today who has broguht a fourth.

Because of everything that has already been said.
If Someone and I were on the same team, we approach the game differently. They were setting up a weird bluff early on, I spoke about whispering them alongside Leafia (at the time to consider directing Fearmonger executions), but if we’re partnered I whisper them early and/or accept their appeals on the second or third day. Even if we wanted to engage in theatre, I do that much; and they presumably wouldn’t get as frustrated that I wasn’t.
If I’m evil, Someone is not groupscum. Your issue is that such a world doesn’t work for you, but it’s fairly plain to see.

Which fits with evil Someone and evil SDA, who are both independently evil. You aren’t credited for bussing the former when you had no option but to vote them today.

Yes
But you can’t find a fourth

This is pretty much the same back at you
You cannot find a fourth and so you are going to keep pushing this world because you cannot push any other world

There is no fourth

May talked about w!Bionic and while that would clarify a few things (Outsider count and bad claim, whispers, Someone’s agenda fear from Starcraft (bussing because it’s what they’d do as a villager, saving Bionic D1 but killing them D2, etcetera), I‘ve sorta committed myself to the townread and it’s hard to reevaluate that.

I hard pushed them

You’re townreading them now.

And they are dead because I told people to nominate them

That’s a thing you do. You kill people and then just forget about it later.

You are currently trying to say I’m evil with them as a fourth but I do not kill my teammates

There is no fourth here either. If I’m evil, that means Someone is good and ergo Bionic is evil. But then you have to say Kiiruma misregistered.

…No?
Read that message again because I plainly said the opposite.

I don’t really buy what you are saying about someone, considering how I’ve seen them wolf in the mash. I think my team works considering how I’ve cleared most other people. Your current proposal, doesn’t really work when I am so against actually pushing for my teammates to die.

This message is saying that “I guess this is a fourth” because you couldn’t find a fourth

It’s just a way to provide an explanation without commuting to it

I said May proposed w!Bionic, not me. I’m currently expecting them to have lied about their Outsider ability while still taking the claim itself in good faith.

1 Like