BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

So you know the site I linked
Ignore it

They are using an app instead and I asked more about what the fuck redacted means and they just gave me a copied pasted verision of what it means from the app as an example of what redacted in general means by showing the copied paste verision from the app of the thing I got and it applies so well and if I got that first I wouldn’t have immedaitelt ended the whisper

No
I wasn’t really following most of the conversion.

Okay so they have an app that they’re using that’s like the canon version of redacted? That’s what we can rely on? How much does it imply my plan won’t work

May wtf :sob: :sob:

Let me look at the exact wording

That sounds like something I would do

Litten I cried at your funeral

“You think you might win, but you will lose in the bigger picture” is one relevant text

You had a funeral in there because you exploded

Is this FoTD lore?

Hmmm okay. I think if they fucked with my plan normalstyle it would be evil and unethical to do, but if they fucked with my plan and gave me a warning, say, through your tarot, that would be alright. So I bet that’s what they’re doing. Fucking with my plan

1 Like

Alright fine maybe I’ll out what I was up to

I have to give Good players Outsider abilities. Currently, there’s a Good Saint. My plan was to also create a Heretic and then just execute the Saint tomorrow

Keep in mind
I didn’t get this result because snow wasn’t around to process it

I just got my result and a general description

And then say “They’re really about to execute the Saint huh” like 500 times

What do you mean

You could have created a heretic then executed the story teller n1

I Didn’t Think Of That

haszy doesn’t know shit about the topic lol and so gave me a badly worded description

1 Like

Yeah. I understand.
But with this your category falls in a different category I would assume first from your abilities wording.