BOTF XIX: Fall of Rome Thread 2 GAME OVER

This was the best way I could’ve described the game

Dysfunctional evil team

Litten how jmany times are you gonna make that typo

1 Like

oh and jarek and quava were temptress picked. quava outing it early tho was rough

2 Likes

THE FIRST THING I learnt was that Leafia used up the 10 word whisper just to shout at baker

3 Likes

It’s not on purpose

What did they shout

I know it’s not on purpose it’s just extremely funny how your fingers move to hit those exact keys every time

1 Like

It’s right next to v

Every Outsider and Minion can mess with information, as well as some Demons. It allegedly draws inspiration from BMR in that day play can matter more than night actions, without having everyone die in one night. Take out the Travellers, let the evil team coordinate themselves, and it’s perfectly fine.

2 Likes

I had a 50/50 shot of being evil.

1 Like

I used to play a game with my friends on the no-swearing Warrior Cats site we frequented where we had to type the word “birchduck” as quickly and repeatedly as possible with our eyes closed. It was like getting banned roulette

1 Like

Just put a Marionette on the script…

Then run a Hannibal+Marionette game.

We coin flipped you and YBW’s alignments.

2 Likes

Evil team flipped a coin

as i told someone. in hindsight i shouldnt have put on a trumpeter without a spartacus. should have put on the merchant instead. but evil all claiming spartacus day 1 was something i didnt expect

1 Like

This game can have at most 2 outsiders that are extra, the number of players in the script didn’t help with this, some minions can help with information but not enough to counter the amount of informational roles that town have, it’s borderline impossible to mess with any amount of them on any given night.

Sure, this could’ve been an unlucky rand because honestly we got the worst demon and didn’t get the best minion out of all the options, but another thing is the travellers was frustrating as well, the script itself wasn’t the bad part.

1 Like

i said i would be good and rich would be evil. rich flipped a coin for what player he got

For some reason the playing of this game was never forbidden by the moderators despite the fact that I lost it and got yelled at for doing so several times. “Yeah you can play it just don’t lose L bozo” was the policy in place

1 Like

The evil team didn’t bluff any investigative roles except for Leafia’s Legionary claim, so that was unfortunate for them.

If I’m entirely honest it killed it for me