BOTF XIX: Fall of Rome Thread 2 GAME OVER

Didn’t the ST choose the demon

i know you were planning to become evil so i felt so bad when it was insta outed

1 Like

we chose the type. but not who it was

Why did you choose crasus btw

I got bitchduck and birchfuck and birchdick but never the ever-elusive birchcuck

1 Like

If I had successfully turned evil, I could’ve kept Baker from going down I think.
I’m not really thinking it through right now, but that’s a thing I could probably do.

1 Like

hannibal is done to death, Cleo as well. so it was caeser and crassus. we wanted to see if people could pick up on the temptress crassus combonation

1 Like

the ST chooses everything

Not everything.

I would’ve loved to see that. Strife in the sleepover

1 Like

@baker please don’t let my cockiness wear you down, you did great for a first game

i am a bitch :joy_cat:

we dont choose locations of evil. i told rich give me a number between 1 and 5 and hit shuffle that amount of times

all of th evil team played really bloody well. just a series of unlucky events and rough start foiled them

1 Like

balancing mercs is also hard.

1 Like

never using mercs again <3

1 Like

Back during the moderror times Lit started genuinely thinking you were lying about Crassus cause we couldn’t come up with a world otherwise. Except me being Hannibal, which we would’ve found out when I got executed and Wasn’t. But if you got disruptive enough information I think you could’ve foiled us maybe

1 Like

imo they messed up mechanics really bad
for example, like
claiming spearactus
it’s a meme but it’s a mechanical meme and it’s meant to deter people from having all evils claim sparactus and deny spearcfus breathing room right?

Like if your information made sense with a world just the wrong one. But with the number of interlocking mechanics that’s difficult

We should host more BOTC games on the forums, imo. I think this site is more accomodating for longform games than on Discord, and they’re easier to pull together than shortform games on anywhere except the unofficial, pretty much.

1 Like

You said you wanted mercenaries.

2 Likes