BOTF XIX: Fall of Rome Thread 2 GAME OVER

imma play next time tho. you can st the next one

i never have st’d this script before XD i had only played it so i wanted to try them

2 Likes

Is that an order, boss?

2 Likes

I’m still cooking a script

I don’t know where I want to take said script

2 Likes

you ordered me to st this one. so right back you

wherever ya take it i am happy to follow

1 Like

as for uh social play
i smelt blood in the water
and like
i couldn’t justify why baker was evil
but I smelt the blood in the water and I’m pretty sure may and other people did too

Someone save me.

Yeah there was blood in the water.

1 Like

@Baker you played really well, boss.

2 Likes

It wasn’t the end of the world but getting outsider then the person who could have fixed that died + other avenue for fun was having a shouting match to kill someone

eww

1 Like

Wait I nominated the demon d1 LMAO

1 Like

Wait, what does that make Wazza?

I think it just naturally comes from being the Demon. Wolfiness comes from nervousness, primarily, at least the kind I tend to see, and if you’re a flagbearer under pressure… how on earth are you ever not nervous? You’d need a mind of exceptional peace for that. I do like how social reads come together here. They’re not everything.

1 Like

the co-manager. or HR head

i felt like i had to use the spartacus guess just bc otherwise i am outed evil

and then that is an outed good

but then i literally just got out-posted and out-whispered bc of irl commitments and literally couldn’t do anything to help my alignment besides lying, which i didn’t have the proper information or standing to do succesfully

also, gotta ask, how many games is that where a traveller travels in d1, stays until the end of the game, and basically singlehandely wins the game for their team?

1 Like

Hey, there were a couple other hands. But yeah Litten carry

i won’t do that ever again
i just wanted to be a traveler once

so my experience is sit on my ass and do nothing and get told what to do and then get shut down when I try and do the other fun thing

I mean it’s botc for me in a nutshell It’s no different in VC, i’m not social

1 Like