BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

It’s in my best interest to push a No Dashii world no matter what so people don’t execute me immediately tomorrow, Jarek.

well if there are no evils with an athiest how do you win? and if anyone can fake athiest that makes it worse

You won’t get executed tommorow because tommorow will be a final 4

It’s nice to know I have a fair chance of winning this game, right or wrong.

that doesnt help me understand it

So to humor some people, say I am the cerenovus as people have said, why did today happen the way it did, why do you think I am pushing on YBW, why do you think I am doubling down on this claim of mine

Kill the hosts to win as Atheist.

isnt killing the hosts easy? everyone knows who they are

If the Atheist is lying or poisoned, killing the hosts will lose the game instead.

ok

IIRC, you only tried pushing YBW after our whisper. Secondly, what other choice would you have?

1 Like

hahahahaha.

Okay.

2 Likes

Terrible response, I know. But you asked silly questions.

So you don’t think anything I’m saying from an evil perspective makes any sense and you’re absolutely convinced I’m not telling the truth in any capacity.

Even when there’s an oracle 0 on me, I still just have to be evil? Are you sure?

I don’t understand how you can be telling the truth, mechanically, with the information we know.

squirrel either needs to be evil or cere’d

which
i don’t know how either would work

The Oracle 0 also says Squirrel’s good.
Squirrel’s insisting there’s an evil between him and you, which doesn’t seem like something a mad player would say.

In short: Eliza’s evil either way, YBW’s evil either way, with no further thought.

1 Like