BotF XVIII: Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare - GOOD TEAM WINS

Then I won’t argue it even though I don’t think that logic tracks

1 Like

Wait misread your message

1 Like

Ignore that LMAO

1 Like

I thought you said that that was the only reason you suspect him and I’m like “well okay I’ll just let you do that then cuz you’re on the right track :sob::sob:

1 Like

Laughs What did you read it as?

1 Like

Ah. Dies laughing making Hazard into a farmer

1 Like

Can Farmer hit an outsider?

Anyway I do not see how him saying “you must have missed where I said it” correlates to you not being the demon
That’s like obviously NAI

Strawman Fallacy. Holy shit. Are you purposefully going through all classic “how to be evil” plays right now?

You say you didn’t understand why I pardoned Luna.

I pointed out how you didn’t read the context.

Blatant lie #1.

I’ll let the two posts above speak for itself.

You not only didn’t fight back when I pointed out it was BS. You also started a new topic about “Why can’t Zone do this as Evil?”

Fast-forward about 50 posts later: You say didn’t know I originally voted to exile Luna.

I call you out on your first bullshit.

Blatant lie #2.

And then we are back to this question, which cannot be answered. (That is literally how probatio diabolica works; you can’t prove something unless you are the fucking devil–or in this case: Monke.)

It was the very same question you made in order to derail the topic of how you blatantly lied.

Yup. I asked about it in my rolecard. Outsiders can become farmers too.

@Zone_Q11
How do you know Leafia didn’t read it based on what she said and what would you have expected her to say had she read it

If she did read the context, then she wouldn’t have been confused as to “why zone pardoned Luna” and she wouldn’t have written down the question “You originally voted Luna?”

…do I actually need to lose braincells over this shit? Like, my POE is literally the two of you, so I’m genuinely asking myself why I should bother wasting energy talking to two walls.

1 Like

If she did read the context, then she would’ve immediately pushed me. Like, her recent argument is good. I hate it, but it’s good: “Why can’t Zone exile Luna as Evil to get towncred?”

Which is stupid because I pardoned Luna soon afterwards, but then the fucker decided to double down on me by presenting a fucking impossible question.

Why wouldn’t he just assume that I’m spouting bs if he thinks I’m evil?

You’re making it more and more obvious to me that you’re the demon here.

And why can’t I just be a demon using that to get you executed if you’re not the demon? Why automatically assume that I just missed that?

Exactly. If you were a townsfolk, you wouldn’t assume that I didn’t read the context.

Not a lie regardless of my alignment. I read every post in a game Zone. I don’t miss anything.

And you never even tried answering my question. Despite trying your hardest to make it sound like you’d never act that way as demon without actually saying it.

I forgot about that part. You can’t expect me to remember absolutely everything that goes on in a game.

Not bs and not a lie.

Yet it can be answered. It’s just up to everyone else whether or not we believe you.

OH oh my cod okay

I’m a wall regardless of my alignment and you know it I’m simply that slow on the uptake :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

People forget things you know. It’s a fact of life and I’m known for not having the best memory.

Did I say it was impossible that you forgot

No.

Then don’t act like it xx

It’s obviously possible you forgot which is why this argument is silly and I didn’t really want to engage with it but it’s the only thing going on in thread