BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive - #3684 by Bionic

BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive - #3696 by Bionic

BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive - #5311 by Bionic

BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive - #5726 by SirDerpsAlot

BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive - #5727 by Someone

BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive - #5793 by Magnus

Here’s my homework @magnus

1 Like

Most notably, Bionic wanted me atlas or Marluna hammered d1, and derp mentioned their name in a possible ro3 along with Amelia being a bystander the entire game

Anyway, what I’ve established here is that if we assume bionic is mafia for lying about their claim, based off word of god information, then we can assume that neither of the three people are listed are the demon, since bionic would be throwing if that’s the case and bionic, according to anelia, doesn’t throw.

Personally I think Bionic was just lashing out at anyone in order to save themselves and that makes sense if they were evil, and I think it further confirms that I’m at least not the demon, considering the implications if someone listens to bionic and I die.

ima mute this thread forcibly now I thought too much of the game

im the mayor. is anyone around

Somewhat

I am around but I don’t really know what’s going on I’m going in circles
The good news is I’m monologuing and making myself obvuous town since I only do this as town
The bad news is I’m monologuing and no one is going to read them cuz it’s a lot of words

why don’t we just kill brak derp and Amelia and then see where that leaves us

deep can you even make a full team

I haven’t really tried

I don’t really focus on team building as I tend to end up just using it more often as a tool in conf biasing individual wolf reads I already had

It’s a fairly important tool in botc to do it

I’m not capable of keeping track of everything going on at once socially and mechanically to do that with any use

1 Like

@Litten you have my interest. Condition 3 hasn’t been immutable in my own mind, although I haven’t heard “the condition”, just the mention of them concealing their claim. I’ll go over it for the sake of theorycrafting.

A team minimally consisting of Bionic / Marluna / Tutuu / +1 could see an evil Shabaloth of any type needing to kill one Minion in order to resurrect another, as an idea to justify the proposed nightkill you’re suggesting. I don’t really know what Tutuu’s claim is, although if they’re claiming Townsfolk!Shabaloth who resurrected Marluna then I should thunderdome them 9/10 times here. Regarding issues.

My whisperlogs don’t show any common denominators between any of the three on the first day, and Marluna’s ability would have to be at least half real to keep Someone initially good. Except they were willing to execute to save themselves on D2, openwolfing in the process which wouldn’t be indicative of an attempt to wolfside in this scenario from the onset. We just had an extra unexplained nightkill for reasons, because it’s not an Arsonist or any other predictable pattern.

Then we’d still have another evil between SDA / Litten / Amelia as the fourth due to the Artist pings and Harpy claim. As the Demon no less. Demon!SDA likely isn’t given Amelia’s name on D1…

Kiiruma’s call for protection on Amelia is an evidently strong argument against Demon!SDA, unless SDA wanted to maintain the livelihood of their pings for longer, or if Kiiruma’s bluffing about it to pressure SDA (plausible). I concede to that point, sure.

1 Like

Huh, I just realized the context is actually way worse:

Someone was saying they wanted to hammer me and bionic was pressuring them into doing that

Don’t forget that according to Someone last night, it was impossible for them to hammer anyone back then except Marluna.
Which is false but it’s funny.

1 Like

What did they claim?

Someone said their condition was that they could only hammer their living neighbours.

1 Like

That’s…a really funny condition if true, actually.

I could see it for a Gangster, but a Vizier has a higher ranking that that.

1 Like