BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

My crusade started long before yours, and its influenced by higher powers that I cannot argue with (my brain)

Okay but atp i kind of want to die lmaooo

Amelia been saying they want to die like the whole game

It just v much feels like demon going for the route of defending themselves with the logic surely demon wouldnt ask to die constantly

even if not directly brought up by them, it gives off the vibe thats what their going for

for the sake of putting all my thoughts out their I did have the consideration of Kii/Amelia W/W but if Kii is evil I think I would just be sad lol

I feel like the brak executuon is wrong if bionic is wolf

Its not letting me register an account for new club penguin this is a tragedy

That being said I don’t have a better one besides myself which would clear some worlds, since there’s reason to keep derp/Amelia/Silviu/otter alive it feels like I’m missing something

Skill issue

well we arent allowed to go the Amelia route so

1 Like

Otter could be a demon, demons usually need one or more of the following

1. Ways to survive + pass on demon hood
  2. Ways to cause confusion
  3. More KP to speed up the game

Otter role as it’s currently stated would definitely fit one, and I think that makes sense. But also like, there’s no mech evidence and I’m not going to execute them, it’s a demon problem to kill them if they are town and we will figure it out later I think off more info

I mean honestly im not sure I really understand otter’s role

This is going back to my topic of, maybe the demon is dead/they passed it on to someone currrntly surviving while we didn’t know

I think if you want to go that route, you should consider who is this prospective Demon

1 Like

This doesn’t really make sense with Derp’s Artist question though, I don’t think.

It would technically fit if one of that group caught the pass

1 Like

But eh, derps being good from my point of view is certainly tentative.

1 Like

…I have not invested as much time as i should’ve in making worlds methinks

1 Like

I invested too much time and my conclusion is I’m the wisest man alive because I recognize that I know nothing.

the leaves told me so after all

The trees speak to you

1 Like

They’re telling you to start slanking

1 Like