I’m being killed for trying to play optimally

I have class till 5:45

I have homework to do tho

Ah it’s the 5th demon candidate.

then start walking tp your next one

That’s the sixth demon candiate

litten? yes.
i didnt jump, incase youre curious.

momentum is pushing against me because I made the very predictable move of not pushing against people hard which would very predictably lead to me getting killed

atlas do you mind if I just test something

it depends on what something is

1 Like

I’m going to go now
I understand mechanically why people want to kill me, but I’ve been trying to outright make my thoughts quite clear for people to follow and explore multiple world views and try to keep people alive who would be optimal to keep alive, the people who are currently alive do not know me that well, they don’t know that I actively despise bussing people, and yet I voted bionic, or the fact that I defended Marluna despite them being a spy type role and currently being confirmed by a professor type role

to assume I’m evil you basically have to disregard years of precedence from my wolf game when I’m a very agenda oritented wolf

Most people were defending buonic as well, so it wasn’t like I couldn’t have tried to kill a random town, killing bionic doesn’t really give me any town credit when most people assumed they were town, yet now people are assuming they are wolf

so I just read thru some things and uh I have an interesting theory.

what’s ur theory

@otterpopd do me a favor and dont vote for you election today.

its hard to say for certain but funny enough, the numbers line up.

what?

I have a theory that if otter dosent vote for their election, we might not see a kill tonight

that doesn’t really make sense demons need a consistent KP