BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

They can always vote for their own election. That’s 1 guaranteed KP.

1 Like

@otterpopd unvote for your own election, this way we can eliminate a theory.

Who do you think is evil with me if I’m the demon

combined with them actually trying to pass off that we couldnt vote for other elections is quite the look

If it helps, I think that the demon is more likely Derps, Brak or Amelia.
But I can’t vote for Amelia today.
And Derps and Brak are being tied and I see both of their thoughts aligning to point towards you moreso than each other.

That’s why I’m going to do what I’m going to do tonight.

No, that’s not what I asked. What I asked was, who are my minions if I’m the demon, because I don’t think there is an actual answer to this based off mech information and people wanting to kill ke today.

Your minions would be like Silviu/Otter, Bionic/Someone and 1 other dead person.
I’d have to be inverting the world I’ve thought mostly for you to be demon.

Silviu is being cleared by Atlas, and there isn’t really a dead player who fits the bill of being my minion

To be fair, Silviu + Atlas would work

That does technically work yeah, but, that seems kinda illogical to actually think about compared to the other worlds presented

I will say otter and litten are quite teamed if one of them is W

you can’t really find a fourth though

I really dont care about world building especially when I dont have flips I cannot lie to you litten

In botc this is kinda important since it’s one of the main ways to disprove worlds

most notably this is important to me who isn’t the demon

If anything that’d make me think they’re both T/T lol.
Because putting both of them on a team seems… hard to me.

I cant tell you if I can find a 4th cuz I dont really care that much about taking the time to do it

especially with how many posts you have, sorting through the game to figure out who youre paired with atp would be way too much for me

1 Like

I can world build around tutuu being evil

1 Like

@may it’s getting close to eod and I’m going to be gone soon
if you want to push someone reveal it or else I won’t be back until 5:45

Otters whispered/asked to whisper them multiple times and like the only other person I remember them trying to whisper was may

their was one other interaction where litten asked them about if they could use the ability on others cuz they would like a buff too, that felt like it couldve been w/w trying to see if they can benefit from their partner

and overall I think the way otter handled their ability was/has been really bad