BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Their world view was atlas brak bionic and Amelia, but brak has been quite happy for Amelia to die several times this game I think, but it checks out. Something to note is that Brak claimed to not be marionniete, but was seen as marionniete by Kiiruma too. I think magnus would be more informed of this topic though, I only got second hand sourced but from what I gathered, they are claiming legitihan?

Well, one of their world views, at least

I sorta disagree with the premise that abilities have to be “balanced” by actively harming themselves when they aren’t Outsider abilities, especially when your own droisoning consequence could simply mimic the same thing while serving its proper purpose.

2 Likes

The role they are claiming already has story tell control over what can be shown, I feel like being able to show outsiders is too much, which is why I think Marluna clarified whether they can show as an outsider to their own abikity

True, I could’ve caused the misinformation myself. The issue is, did I? Or is there a minion Fish?

Brak has kinda been all over the shop and it’s consistant with someone who doesn’t entirely know what’s going on

Bionic could have been a minion fisherman, we don’t really know what they picked.

Yeah that is true.

I think Amelia’s very informed about the game state though, hence Amelia trying to die.
So I’d lean Fisherman moreso there.

1 Like

So there’s the safer option, of just guessing atlas and otter, we can guaratee no misinformation from misregistering and could confirm whether one has a wolf in it, the other side is a coin flip, but if we flip correctly we win the game

The Leviathan double claim might seem like room for pause, as was posed in an Atlas private discussion days ago, but it’s apparently just a Lizards topic. Demon!Brak indicates the Storytellers might have shuffled character types around during setup to avoid such double-ups, but they’re possible. The main thing is that he isn’t claiming Marionette.

1 Like

May’s theory was that Brakuren saw Levityan as a demon bluff and got confused.

1 Like

Magnus, Brakuren has talked about Marionette interestingly enough… a few times.

1 Like

(I don’t think) the Demon learns bluffs in Lizard games.

1 Like

I remember. It’d be odd to TMI such a thing but I remember.

1 Like

Which, would be the perfect frame against Brakuren…but, I think if it was a frame, we have one more day to get the demon correctly, which is fine

It could be an inbuilt part of their ability. But yes typically the demon doesn’t get bluffs.
However, they can and probably would bluff as one of their other character choices.

If our world view is right, we were in a bad spot coming in today, which explains why Mario was shown

1 Like

At the very least I know I wouldn’t.

1 Like

What’s their role name?