BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

“Once per game, during the day, publicly choose a player: if they are the Demon, they die”
^ needs to claim slayer
“Each day, before nominations, you may publicly choose a player: they die. If executed, you only die if you lose roshambo."
^ needs to claim psychopath

2 Likes

amelia did claim minion. atlas didn’t claim minion right? she claimed … amnesiac was it

“You additionally learn somebody’s mutation targetting you: You and another player start knowing each others’ abilities are in play. If you publicly guess them (once per day), you become a Demon”

It’s the exact same thing, atlas guess shouldn’t count if he’s not amnesaic

1 Like

if im evil i had to out while nobody was reasonably suspecting me to gain a bonus thats not better then the base ability
so they’d be punishing me for fufilling something they said would help, i.e, becoming the demon

3 Likes

This is a subjective ruling so I’m asking the hosts

2 Likes

yeah please, good idea

This is inherently true of the role itself

its assuming that the role could a. kill people or b. jump

if so, even if she is minion amnesiac she still would have to specify minion right? coz minion is alignment, amnesiac is just role

both of which are helpful to a minion

I’m asking about the Denon character type thing but I would think that “become a Demon” would mean the type

For example, saying you claim amnesaic and are choosing a player is the exact same thing as falsely claiming slayer ect, since amnesaic can chooses people certain times

I asked the hosts tho

no

Oh is this from the hosts? You have to claim what you actually are?

no, but this is how every botc game has ever been ran, I’m asking the hosts

1 Like

can i trust you on this then? because according to the wiki amnesiac is just a role and they have to submit privately

Amnesaic abilities sometimes do with picking people
There was. A game where an amnesaic who claimed amnesaic and picked a minion won

1 Like

We can’t trust Litten, he’s assuming

2 Likes

I am right about amneiswixs being able to claim amnesaic sometimes tho

2 Likes