BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

what if we just no-exe

We lose if we don’t get the 2 demons out between this day and next day.

wel you arent doing that anyways

I mean I think we are and if we’re wrong then oh well, we lose together.
We’re going down with you (or we’re fine because you’re evil)

1. @Bionic - EXECUTED D2 - Damsel/Fisherman
  2. @Brakuren - Mario/Levithan
  3. @Atlas - DIED N2 - Damsel/Fisherman/Fortune Teller
  4. @Amelia - Damsel/Fisherman

In the world where atlas is good, bionic had to be a fisherman or damsel

Didn’t mean to ping

you guys are going to lose the game today. and its going to be a loss because u ignored mathematics and killed the 1 person who mathematically had to be starting demon ovee the two who couldn’t.

i’m not “oh well” about losing i dont like to lose

Bionic - Fisherman
Amelia - Damsel
Brakuren - Mario
…that still leaves one, which is annoying

1 Like

I mean… I think us killing the person who likely has to be the starting demon is good as we need to kill the starting and new demon to win. We might have a 50/50 tomorrow, sure, but we can potentially remove that 50/50 if Marluna’s willing to risk their life to say “Ally” tonight.

I don’t see why Derp tunneled Amelia there if he’s evil

Derps / Atlas.

litten. how is atlas ever good with an obviously fake reason used to just hammer through damsel guesses

I’ll like to think the story tellers wouldn’t kill off me, forcing a day earlier, and then also give false information that causes us to lose if we act on it
I think

that being said you are an outsider

1 Like

I’m really not sure anymore

he does that all the time which is the problem
plus, neither of them would have a reason to damsel guess without being the damsel since they never communicated

I think I was given true information if I did also cause your death.
In which case Marissa is a Marionette and so is the right execution

1 Like

any of me/atlas/amelia can, mathematically, be starting demon. just on base probability its 33% each.

any of atlas/amelia can be damsel, 50% each.

so you have a 33% chance to hit a demon going for me. and a 67% chance with either of atlas or ameia

Amelia, Marissa, Bionic, Atlas… none of them are voting for Marissa. And Amelia even self-nommed to start a wagon there.

amelia did it post-reveal, and did it to sow doubt cause chaos. Atlas is the real damsel