BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

who the hell is bee cave texas

And that their character itself could change

1 Like

i was under the impression bionic was lock evil so that made all of my worldbuilding wrong from the start

the reasoning looked solid and was echoed by a lot of voices and it involved an answer form STs. i sheeped it

if i had more motivation i should have double checked myself. but i dont think i’d have motivation in a similar situation in such a high volume game in the same scenario. i dont think in general i lack motivation to accomplish things, just having to read so many posts shouldnt be on the top of my priority daily list, its just an inaccurate choice, at least for my life at this stage. i will ask nicely the STs in the next game to introduce a post cap

To be fair that’s a very atlas way to argue

thats not entirely accurate
i may shit on this game a lot but i have said i am open to playing trouble brewing or something just not any of this crazy shit

but only if i’m craving mafia and i cannot find literally any other game (unlikely)

3 Likes

good luck with that

2 Likes

SDA was never evil socially and I’m sticking to that. SDA was obvious town

He didn’t work with any teams yeah

“Facilitating the evil-claiming Vizier.”

im all in favor of postcaps but im not sure this game specifically works very well with a postcap but i’d be interested to see how one went

“Having a real-ass role in a Lizards game he never would’ve been able to bluff”

Me and deep both agreed we were trying to manipulate the vizier

that is a very small town

postcap just means more gets done in whispers so the people who aren’t in the room where it happens somehow have even less fun

Someone why didn’t you claim Good to me in the whisper

1 Like

Whispers were 3

1 Like

You literally could’ve done it in private so I could fix my goddamn worldbuilding

Actually nah

Hell’s Librarian is kinda literally a postcap fabled lmao

1 Like

yeah im west of that

He means there was a whisper limit of 3 whispres per day