BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

I feel like drunk evil players and lying evil players are sometimes indistinguishable when it comes to abilities or claims that don’t have a mechanical effect on the board. The recipient of Amelia’s ability as claimed would jump around a lot, I don’t know if that would affect the target of their drunk’ening effect as advertised.

1 Like

Do you think me and someone are W/W Litten (as in both starting evil)

I think it’s possible
But social wise I don’t agree

And all I have been doing today was proof by contradiction

You are scum in the world where Amelia you someone and bionic are evil and I can’t find another world of Silviu is cleared by atlas without trying to punt magnus and Brakuren

Magnus can you do me a favor and just for the sake of it assume im good and my artist info is correct

I want you to world build me a team assuming that info is correct, I really want to see where your head is at this game other than just being wrong about me being evil

Also my claim so far hasn’t really been weird, if I was faking my role yoy would expect to see some cards that kinda but don’t line up, both my cards have lined up to the respective people perfectly

I do have my ability but my alignment is a different matter

Unless Amelia is a Minion with an Imp-esque, Lil’ Monsta-esque Demon, or has an SW ability; or if the same could be said about Otter or Litten, with the additional caveat that their abilities are already softconfirmed; or myself with the additional risk of a Fang Gu-esque Demon, as signalled by Bionic, I don’t think the information works.

Also regarding thinking my general claim is just a easy fake claim I think iv role slipped enough to be general regardless of the alignment

ok thats not what I asked I want you to assume it works and see what you can figure out with it, weither you think it actually dose or not isnt applicable to my current thought experiment

Sure. I’m town, Otter and Litten have proven abilities, Amelia’s an odd execution target to be the Demon, so there’s a Minion Shabaloth and either Litten (which given his Angel → Hell’s Librarian selection correction, this feels like an odd point to draw on) or Otter (who’s not picking up the phone when they should have mechanical information from early on in the game) is the Demon with a dealmaker ability, to be compared with Kiiruma’s prisoner dilemma.

I do think you should just protect Marluna or Kiiruma
Both are confirmed not to be the demon and both of them are useful alive, and, if Kiiruma dies when he has currently picked you, sometning terrinle may happen to both of us.

as in if he dies we may both be posioned

Someone’s claim had too many moving parts, and yours is similar in that regard while Someone’s role feels bent out of place. I don’t really think the same can be said about most other claims I’ve heard. Kiiruma’s might come close, but it’s still well-rounded.

Each night choose a player. You learn a tarot card that represents their future ect ect doesn’t really seem to have moving parts.

1 Like

I think “receive a tarot cart relating to the player you choose” is exactly 1 moving part

1 Like

The most moving part is 10000000 cards but

2 Likes

You can complain about falsifiability of the information, it was clear I had some kind of plan by the time Litten claimed his info on me, but I don’t think the claim has too many moving parts

Reread our convo and you would realize I was acting weird

1 Like

You’re always weird kittyboy