BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

It does not, but nice try.

what?

Did you ever say what those things were

Cuz according to you, you can’t towncase yourself so how would you be able to say what you did D2 was towny🤔

Something something marionette BS

What world does wolves make the Someone is Whisper Converter argument

Why do you say wolves wouldn’t make that argument? I don’t see anything that strikingly off about it other than it being a little silly

I don’t want to be annoying, and I think you might have yelled at me because I was being annoying to you earlier may, but I think to understand me you need to realize that I hate being wrong and I constantly look to other people to either prove me right or disprove me, this is why I constantly care about what people think about what I’m saying or why I constantly ask people their current world views because I understand I can be wrong. It’s not my intention to be annoying when playing this game, it’s my intention to try to solve the game and part of how I solve this game is by constantly asking people what their current view of the game is.

This is why I think it’s important for people to build worlds with me as evil, along with derp being evil or derp being evil without me being evil in it.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry litten. Love you as always

2 Likes

Wolves making the argument said argumet draws attention to their slot when it’s un-needed. As well as pushing Someone since d1 and call his bluff on hammer. Please tell me what world wolves do this!

FPOV of Town my actions make a lot more sense, i’m litterally only ever wolf here if you think im Light Yagami from Death Note

i got up to use the bathroom and ive been panting for the past 40 seconds
i am perfectly health5

2 Likes

Also SDA has basically outed themselves by voting outside their Demon PoE

Sooo. Yeah

Were you not in it?

nope

Let me check

Using arguments of wolves wanting or not wanting to draw attention to themselves falls apart against stronger players who understand you have to bring attention to yourself sometimes to be a good wolf imo (and I’d consider you and Magnus strong enough players to understand this fact)

Magnus is dead my demon Poe is useless now

“ for context, SDA Artist questioned a Demon POE of Magnus / Litten / Amelia / Otter“
Yeah you are right there

1 Like

Plus I got told we can’t kill Amelia who is what I wanted to go for anyways

What did you guess last night