BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

He gave me 3 people it could’ve been who told him and I just correctly guessed it was probably you then asked you to whisper right after I finished the whisper with someone and tried to figure out what it meant

1 Like

Who did he give

Cuz I told him the 3 ppl I whispered

1 Like

I whispered you, bionic, and may I think

Someone being starting town should also probably just clear me to you cuz it would be really weird for W!me to just whisper you and try to figure out how I can have a positive change lol

It doesn’t
I already explained why w! Would do that

That sounds correct

I laughed so hard at someone bringing you to me solely because of it

1 Like

I just don’t think I go to you with that as a wolf especially legit directly after I’m pretty sure

Why not?

While I don’t think it’s out of my scum range to come up with on the spot, I’m significantly more likely to spend the time trying to figure out how to apply that to W!me over going to you excitedly trying to figure out how to apply that to T!me

You might not be mad but your claim of being a townfolk and your claim of what your ability is… is very much contradictory. Your ability is very outsidery despite claiming townsfolk and it makes more sense for you to be a minion who doesn’t know what a townsfolk or outsider should be like rather than just telling the truth.

The world where you’re telling the truth I think you’ve never actually learned any alignments. You thought that Bionic was good, so said Bionic was evil because at the time you were evil. Not knowing that you were saying about a fellow evil teammate.

I don’t think you are telling the truth.

1 Like

I play quite a bit of BotC, I do know the difference between the two quite well

I mean I’m speculating on what I would do as a wolf so theirs not exactly an objective truth here

Then how tf are you trying to claim this as a townsfolk when it doesn’t… seem like a townsfolk

1 Like

:sob:

im not mad

Kiiruma what’s your current world views, considering Brak lied.

This is why I think someone was starting town, it’s a weird thing to go about claiming as evil