BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Kiiruma, I am having a discussion with Bionic, not with you. Do not volunteer answers

Magnus is an anagram of the 2018 online multiplayer social deduction game Among Us.

If Litten and SDA are on the same team, the latter due to the unnecessary act of framing ones’ own Demon. If the latter is good, the former due to the Artist information. Fairly simple.

3 Likes

fascinating.

back

so whats your evil team again?

1 Like

I think it’s funnier to build a world view where I’m the evil demon, where are my minions

1 Like

killed them

1 Like

I’m sorry aaaa

I triple killed them n2 to flex on them

I combined Mayworld with Magnusworld in the wallpost above.
The noble information incriminates Bionic and implies Someone was converted, at least until the former changes their claim. I don’t believe the latter’s ability makes sense for a Townsfolk, so either it was a Mezepheles-esque evil character or they’re an Outsider. Bussing Bionic to convert Someone feels like a worthwhile trade if they’re an Outsider, hence why I’m considering that scenario (not because I believe Someone in the slightest, they’ve been contradicting themselves since D2 at least).

Plus SDA or Amelia as one.
Marluna… wait, Marluna claimed to have been resurrected by a Town Shabaloth, didn’t she… uhh. Moving on!
Plus Litten, or Brak I suppose it could be argued.

No wonder May’s mad.

3 Likes

In my defense, it was funny.

1 Like

It was also funny when May gave you the Saint ability.

1 Like

i apologize for not being able to read through the lines
are you accusing someone/bionic/sda/litten/amelia?

My scenario is Litten / SDA / Bionic / Marluna (pending, probably not anymore, I didn’t remember we had a v!Shabaloth claim) / Someone.

1 Like

Bionic and someone are in a noble ping together

Magnus.

1 Like

May believes in the v!SDA / w!Amelia world so I marked that down, though.

1 Like

It would be really funny if Amelia had been affecting dead people who are wolves like tutuu the entire game though, since tutuu had wanted Amelia dead for a while

You haven’t been reading the walls, huh.
Converted!Someone.